Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3.225 - Runtime sort and Runtime for Multiple File Movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
guybrush123

3.225 - Runtime sort and Runtime for Multiple File Movies Empty
PostSubject: 3.225 - Runtime sort and Runtime for Multiple File Movies   3.225 - Runtime sort and Runtime for Multiple File Movies Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:24 pm

I get 000 Min for all movies in Sort by Runtime despite that every movie has a Runtime in its profile. It only works if I rebuild movies whenever I switch to Sort by Runtime view. Kind of annoying. Not sure if this is intentional or a bug.

Also, for movies that are in multiple files. MC picks up the runtime of the first file only. I would rather it pick up the sum of all files, or others wise scrapes this from IMDB for the "standard edition" version of the movie. I renumber this being an issue before (as people were asking for support for special edition run times) but I thought it has been addressed. Again, kind of annoying to have to manually input the runtime of multiple file movies, if this is not otherwise a bug.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: 3.225 - Runtime sort and Runtime for Multiple File Movies   3.225 - Runtime sort and Runtime for Multiple File Movies Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Can you tell me the steps needed to reproduce the Runtime error, I have been unable to reproduce it in build 3.225.

Also, I thought I had fixed the issue with multiple file runtimes, as long as the files are all picked up by the MC search, then the runtimes should be added.
Could you let me know if this effects all scrapers, eg auto scrape, rescrape, or batch wizard, or only specific ones.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
guybrush123

PostSubject: Re: 3.225 - Runtime sort and Runtime for Multiple File Movies   3.225 - Runtime sort and Runtime for Multiple File Movies Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Here is how 000 Min problem happens:

- Have a number of movies listed.
- Switch to Sort movie by Run time view.
- Search for new movies.
- Movies found.
- Movies turn 000

Here is how the multiple movies Run time breaks:
- I have movies listed.
- Runtime appears correctly. (Could be from earlier builds: I have not rescraped all movies in a while).
- I re-scrape that one movie.
- Runtime switches to first file length time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.225 - Runtime sort and Runtime for Multiple File Movies   3.225 - Runtime sort and Runtime for Multiple File Movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3.225 - Runtime sort and Runtime for Multiple File Movies
Page 1 of 1