Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TV show pulldown list size

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

TV show pulldown list size Empty
PostSubject: TV show pulldown list size   TV show pulldown list size Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:10 am

Is it possible to increase the number of TV Shows shown when you choose the pulldown? With a large number of shows > 30, the slider becomes overly sensitive I believe. Any thoughts?

Ideally it should be able to work out how much realestate the program is using & calculate a size on the fly so that it can be as big as it can without exceeding the screen.

However I would just be as happy with a fixed size increase perhaps 20 lines or so? (currently Cool

Cheers
Richard
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: TV show pulldown list size   TV show pulldown list size Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:44 pm

Easily done, just the way I prefer it Smile

From the next version the Drop Down Boxes for both TV Show and Seasons will display upto 30 lines. This should make the scrollbar more useful.

In addition to this i've added suggest append to the dropdown box, so if you were to type the first few letters of the TV Show then the list is shortened and you can scroll through the shows matching your input using the cursor keys.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: TV show pulldown list size   TV show pulldown list size Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:00 am

Excellent! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV show pulldown list size   TV show pulldown list size Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV show pulldown list size
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Feature Requests-
Jump to: