This version includes some significant improvements to the program.
1) Scanning Drives for new movies has been optimised and now only takes a few seconds
2) The Main Movie Scraper Now runs on a seperate thread, the rest of the program remains largely functional.
3) <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> tag is now added to nfo files to allow UTF-8 encoded text into XBMC
4) After The Scraper has ended a full Log is output to a seperate window, this can be saved.
5) Users can add custom regex for TV Shows, "regex.xml" is provided as a demo in the new download. Any regex within this file will be added to the already existing regex.
The line <override>true</override> would remove the existing programmed regex.
6) Startup Mode has finally been enabled, The options are Start in Movie Mode, Start in TV Mode, or, Start in Last Used Mode.
7) Bug Saving TV Show Language Settings Have Been Fixed
Bug causing exception when the fanart timer setting was empty has been fixed
9) Bug Episode Counter not reset when new episodes have been added
10) Many other bugfixes and minor improvements too many too mention
There has been many changes to the code and I am almost certain to have introduced some new bugs, this is an early release for testing, over the next week or so I will be adding Movie Fanart Edit feature. Hopefully any major bugs will have been reported before then and I will upload it to the website.
Download Mirror 1.985 Should Fix the issues people were having with TV Shows not scraping and the 404 not found problem. Download
For people having issues with TV Shows Scraper Problems 404 please try version 1.986
Issues Fixed in Version 1.987
New Movies in subfolders scraped multiple times during automatic movie scrape.
Resize causing Fanart to display when preference is not to display
InvalidCastException: Conversion from string when loading TV Shows
404 issues should be resolved once and for all
Issues Fixed in version 1.988
Nfo's for TV Episodes within subfolders not been scraped.
Movie Thumbnail getting last image from MoviePosterDB instead of first.DownloadMirror