Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Video Stream Details

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonjon1123
New User
New User

PostSubject: Video Stream Details   Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:18 pm

Hello,

I just recently discovered MC from a Life Hacker article and I must say, I am truly impressed! Job well done! Very Happy

I only had one problem when using MC...it doesn't seem like the video stream details are coming through in XBMC. I am using the Alaska theme and there are "flags" on the bottom right of the screen when you have a movie selected in the files view type. One of those flags is the video information. Before I started using MC that information came through, but now it just says "N/A" for that flag. I looked in the nfo for the movies and there is video stream info in there, it just isn't showing in XBMC. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas why that info isn't coming through to XBMC?

Thanks in advance!

-Jon-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
billyad2000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Video Stream Details   Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi there, and welcome to the forum.

I am not sure why XBMC is not picking up the tags, is there any posibility that it is skin related. I know that some older skins used a hack to display the media tags that were all located within the studio tag.

I use the Transparency skin and it works perfectly.

Finally, if all else fails, you can disable the media tags in the preferences. XBMC is now capable of getting these tags directly from the media.

Video Stream Details
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1