Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video Stream Details

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jonjon1123
New User
New User

Video Stream Details Empty
PostSubject: Video Stream Details   Video Stream Details Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:18 pm

Hello,

I just recently discovered MC from a Life Hacker article and I must say, I am truly impressed! Job well done! Very Happy

I only had one problem when using MC...it doesn't seem like the video stream details are coming through in XBMC. I am using the Alaska theme and there are "flags" on the bottom right of the screen when you have a movie selected in the files view type. One of those flags is the video information. Before I started using MC that information came through, but now it just says "N/A" for that flag. I looked in the nfo for the movies and there is video stream info in there, it just isn't showing in XBMC. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas why that info isn't coming through to XBMC?

Thanks in advance!

-Jon-
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

Video Stream Details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Stream Details   Video Stream Details Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi there, and welcome to the forum.

I am not sure why XBMC is not picking up the tags, is there any posibility that it is skin related. I know that some older skins used a hack to display the media tags that were all located within the studio tag.

I use the Transparency skin and it works perfectly.

Finally, if all else fails, you can disable the media tags in the preferences. XBMC is now capable of getting these tags directly from the media.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk

Video Stream Details
Page 1 of 1