Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3.265 TV shows padlock

Go down 
+2
paybac
Jocke69
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jocke69

3.265 TV shows padlock Empty
PostSubject: 3.265 TV shows padlock   3.265 TV shows padlock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:53 pm

When you shows a locked show the padlock dissaper but the show is still locked, the only way to get the padlock back is to restart MC or rebuild shows, it's no biggie but just FYI Billy
Back to top Go down
paybac
Media Companion Supporter
Media Companion Supporter
paybac

PostSubject: Re: 3.265 TV shows padlock   3.265 TV shows padlock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:22 pm

My shows lock and unlock no problem and the little padlock displays correctly for me
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: 3.265 TV shows padlock   3.265 TV shows padlock Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:59 am

I did have this happen recently, however I could not replicate it. I was trying to search for new episodes by directly clicking on the show. The odd thing was the log was saying that the show was skipped because it was locked. There was no padlock but MC was saying it was locked.

The other thing is I know the behavior is different if the show is actually locked, MC asks if you want to check for new episodes on the locked show.

So somehow it was only half locked if that makes sense.

It may have been on my work PC where I recently updated MC from a much older version (still 3.xxx though).

Cheers
Back to top Go down
marked

PostSubject: Re: 3.265 TV shows padlock   3.265 TV shows padlock Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:16 am

StormyKnight wrote:
I did have this happen recently, however I could not replicate it. I was trying to search for new episodes by directly clicking on the show. The odd thing was the log was saying that the show was skipped because it was locked. There was no padlock but MC was saying it was locked.

The other thing is I know the behavior is different if the show is actually locked, MC asks if you want to check for new episodes on the locked show.

So somehow it was only half locked if that makes sense.
It was in an unverified state? I've had this where I've been checking the root scrape worked, without clicking it to open, and moved to another show, it cleared the lock.

Mind you I ended up clicking the first show in the list, and arrowing down through the list to check each show, change those that needed it, exiting MC, and globally search and replaced <locked>-1</locked> to <locked>0</locked> in tvcache.xml.

This was because clicking the warning dialog box got tedious in the extreme after the 10th time, let alone the 30th. Of course it's correct I clicked the status button, even if it wasn't I can still either remove the folder, delete any .nfo files, and rescrape.

Billy, please look into doing one of two things:
1) dynamically altering the display based on clicks over time,
2) or only present it once after clicking the scrape new episodes button, before you scrape (and if you can relist with locked=-1 ) similar to missing fanart|posters filter.

regards,
Mark
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: 3.265 TV shows padlock   3.265 TV shows padlock Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:20 am

There is something a little peculiar going on,

I'll be examining the code rather closely over the next couple of weeks, these issues will be sorted.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
AnthonyB

PostSubject: Re: 3.265 TV shows padlock   3.265 TV shows padlock Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:57 am

I think locked down the behaviour to the following:

If the TV Show is locked AND there is no fanart and poster (that might be just poster) then the padlock will NOT disappear when you click on the TV Show name. Otherwise, it will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.265 TV shows padlock   3.265 TV shows padlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3.265 TV shows padlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Bug Discussion-
Jump to: