Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Touching Evil (UK), US and NCIS Los Angeles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marked

Touching Evil (UK), US and NCIS Los Angeles Empty
PostSubject: Touching Evil (UK), US and NCIS Los Angeles   Touching Evil (UK), US and NCIS Los Angeles Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:47 am

NCIS Los Angeles [95441] is taking the results of NCIS [72108] so

NCIS Los Angeles\Season 01\NCIS.Los.Angeles.s01e01.Identity.avi
NCIS Los Angeles\Season 01\NCIS.Los.Angeles.s01e02.The.Only.Easy.Day.avi
NCIS Los Angeles\Season 01\NCIS.Los.Angeles.s01e03.Predator.avi
become respectively,
Yankee White
Hung out to Dry
Seadog

Touching Evil [73806]
Shows\Touching Evil\Season 01\Touching.Evil.s01e01.Pilot.(1).avi -> Pilot (1)
Shows\Touching Evil\Season 01\Touching.Evil.s01e02.Pilot.(2).avi -> Pilot (2)
Shows\Touching Evil\Season 01\Touching.Evil.s01e03.Y.Me.avi -> Y Me

Touching Evil (UK) [70565]
Shows\Touching Evil (UK)\Season 01\Touching.Evil.(UK).s01e01.Through.the.Clouds.(1).avi -> Pilot (1)
Shows\Touching Evil (UK)\Season 01\Touching.Evil.(UK).s01e02.Through.the.Clouds.(2).avi -> Pilot (2)
\Shows\Touching Evil (UK)\Season 01\Touching.Evil.(UK).s01e03.Killing.with.Kindness.(1).avi -> Y Me

regards
mark
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Touching Evil (UK), US and NCIS Los Angeles   Touching Evil (UK), US and NCIS Los Angeles Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:04 pm

This was fixed for version 3.260

•Bugfix - An issue that caused TV Shows to be incorrectly identified has been fixed (eg 'Doctor Who (2005)' could be mistaken as 'Doctor Who')

Just checked with the current build (3.265) and it works as expected, NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles scrape the correct episodes.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
marked

PostSubject: Re: Touching Evil (UK), US and NCIS Los Angeles   Touching Evil (UK), US and NCIS Los Angeles Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:27 pm

billyad2000 wrote:
This was fixed for version 3.260

•Bugfix - An issue that caused TV Shows to be incorrectly identified has been fixed (eg 'Doctor Who (2005)' could be mistaken as 'Doctor Who')

possibly, sorry, I had a bunch of bugs that I'm gradually going through now that I've updated from 3.251, and thought I'd verified it. I'll check with Millennium and Millennium (2010) which also gave me grief. Frank Black certainly didn't entertain the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo...

Mark
Back to top Go down
marked

PostSubject: Re: Touching Evil (UK), US and NCIS Los Angeles   Touching Evil (UK), US and NCIS Los Angeles Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:49 pm

[quote="marked]... and thought I'd verified it. ..
[/quote]

I rescraped the episodes which worked to update the details, but the title is still wrong.

I removed the folder, searched roots, search new episodes and imported fine.

Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touching Evil (UK), US and NCIS Los Angeles   Touching Evil (UK), US and NCIS Los Angeles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touching Evil (UK), US and NCIS Los Angeles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Bug Discussion-
Jump to: