Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to get the .actors folder for already scrapped Movies & TV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
feerlessleadr430

How to get the .actors folder for already scrapped Movies & TV Empty
PostSubject: How to get the .actors folder for already scrapped Movies & TV   How to get the .actors folder for already scrapped Movies & TV Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Well much like the title states, I have a bunch of Movies & TV shows that I scrapped prior to the addition of the .actors folder feature. Currently the actor thumbs are stored in a separate folder that i designated within MC.

How do I get MC to switch and move (or rescrape if necessary) the actor images into the .actors folder for both TV shows and movies.

For TV shows I have tried using the TV show selector, however that didn't work.

EDIT:: well it seems that the rescrape movie option will add the .actor folder so that problem is solved. I still can't figure out the TV shows however
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: How to get the .actors folder for already scrapped Movies & TV   How to get the .actors folder for already scrapped Movies & TV Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:16 pm

For TV Shows use the rescrape button, it's the orange curly arrow next to the save button.

The same button can be used to rescrape episodes.

In both cases it will add a '.actors' folder and download any actor thumbs.

I will look at adding the feature to the batch movie wizard.

Over the next couple of months I will be adding a rescrape wizard to tv shows and episodes, support for the '.actors' folder will be part of it.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
bionic1234
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: How to get the .actors folder for already scrapped Movies & TV   How to get the .actors folder for already scrapped Movies & TV Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:54 pm

hey billy, i've upgraded to version 3.293 (3.265 previously), when I rescrape the TV series with either version I've noticed that if the TV series does not have actors with thumbs no actors are added to the nfo file.

Example; tv series Drawn Together (3 actors are listed but without thumbs), MC does not appear to add these actors to the nfo file
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: How to get the .actors folder for already scrapped Movies & TV   How to get the .actors folder for already scrapped Movies & TV Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:58 pm

bionic1234 wrote:
hey billy, i've upgraded to version 3.293 (3.265 previously), when I rescrape the TV series with either version I've noticed that if the TV series does not have actors with thumbs no actors are added to the nfo file.

Example; tv series Drawn Together (3 actors are listed but without thumbs), MC does not appear to add these actors to the nfo file

Looks like you found a bug - its been fixed for the next build.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get the .actors folder for already scrapped Movies & TV   How to get the .actors folder for already scrapped Movies & TV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get the .actors folder for already scrapped Movies & TV
Page 1 of 1