Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Media Companio shows multiple Episodes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
johnny_swindle
New User
New User

Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Media Companio shows multiple Episodes   Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:50 pm

I suddenly ran into this issue.....

I added new episodes to a TV show and I thought I select "Search for new episodes" but something went wrong. I am am seeing duplicates of each episode.

How do I remove the duplicates episodes?
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Media Companio shows multiple Episodes   Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:54 am

THe first thing to try is a rebuild, this will reenter the tv shows & episodes that have a nfo file created for them.

Give that a go & let us know if it has worked for you.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
johnny_swindle
New User
New User

PostSubject: Almost did the trick   Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:15 am

I did a rebuild and now I only have 1 episode that is a duplicate........not sure why, but I believe I can live that just one duplicate

StormyKnight wrote:
THe first thing to try is a rebuild, this will reenter the tv shows & episodes that have a nfo file created for them.

Give that a go & let us know if it has worked for you.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Media Companio shows multiple Episodes   Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:03 am

If you have a look in the folder of the duplicate you may find that you have 2 nfo's. Just delete one & then rebuild & all should be fine Smile
Back to top Go down
johnny_swindle
New User
New User

PostSubject: Found it........Thanks   Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:05 am

Found it...........thanks

Thanks to all who helped.

Johnny

StormyKnight wrote:
If you have a look in the folder of the duplicate you may find that you have 2 nfo's. Just delete one & then rebuild & all should be fine Smile
Back to top Go down
gztuitui

PostSubject:    Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:13 pm

If you have a look in the folder of the duplicate you may find that you have 2 nfo's. Just delete one & then rebuild & all should be fine
Pearl Bracelet
Back to top Go down
wedd123

PostSubject: for every one    Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:26 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Media Companio shows multiple Episodes   Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Media Companio shows multiple Episodes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: XBMC Media Companion Help And Useage-
Jump to: