Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MC 3.296 XP error

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hooper818
New User
New User

MC 3.296  XP error Empty
PostSubject: MC 3.296 XP error   MC 3.296  XP error Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Hey guys, awesome program just one glitch that I think is totally on my end. I had Media Companion running and accidentally killed it one time while it was running via CTRL + ALT + Del and now every time I relaunch it to search for new movies on the first new movie it comes up with this error: "Media Companion.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close." Some more info "AppName: media companion.exe AppVer: 3.2.9.6 ModName: mediainfo.dll
ModVer: 0.7.29.0 Offset: 00179fe0". Is there anyway I can fix this with out having to do a reformat of xp. Thanks
Back to top Go down
hooper818
New User
New User

MC 3.296  XP error Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC 3.296 XP error   MC 3.296  XP error Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:25 pm

After splitting up the main movie folder into a smaller one MC seems to be running fine. I think it could have been the initial size of the folder causing it to crash.
Back to top Go down

MC 3.296 XP error
Page 1 of 1