Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Automatically DL Trailers? Thumbnail Support?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nolaw
New User
New User

PostSubject: Automatically DL Trailers? Thumbnail Support?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:21 am

Just got into XBMC this week and MC is making the whole process go incredibly smoothly Wink There is only two problems; I cannot figure out how to get the scraper to automatically download the trailer for each movie. I can individually click the DL trailer button for each movie but that seems like it must be the hard/wrong way.

My other question is whether or not MC can scrape thumbnails for each movie, or if there is another program/website that makes this process easier. I am using the multiplex view in XBMC skin Aeon, and the thumbnail support looks amazing. I have individually found and added some thumbnails, but I want is a way that these thumbnails can be scraped and added to my movie folders automatically...and I am not even sure where said thumbnail database might be. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Automatically DL Trailers? Thumbnail Support?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1