Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

where are my nfo files

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inkslinger
New User
New User

where are my nfo files Empty
PostSubject: where are my nfo files   where are my nfo files Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:16 pm

I am a total noob so forgive me but Media Companion is not having a problem with trailers, posters and fanart. It's all there when I use XBMC. What is not visible is the media information like plot, year, genre, runtime etc. I look in the individual movie folders and there is no moviename.nfo file. I have a tbn file and one listed as a MSInfo Document. Am I missing something here? Please help this newbie!

Thanks
Marcus Question Question
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

where are my nfo files Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are my nfo files   where are my nfo files Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:41 am

The extension .nfo is Windows default extension for MSInfo Document. Just right click the file and select 'open with' and choose notepad or similar to view the xml. A checkbox allows you to make notepad the default program for .nfo files.

Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk

where are my nfo files
Page 1 of 1