Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
paperclip

PostSubject: Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:43 pm

Hi

Is there an easy way to rescan all my TV shows and to replace the existing wide banners with poster style?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
billyad2000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily   Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:32 pm

The easiest way for lots of TV shows would probably be to delete the tvshow.nfo file and the offending banners.

Then goto the preferences screen, in the scraper you can select your default poster or banner preference, on save and exit you can again select your choice for each tvshow as it scrapes.

I may add the ability to rescrape all thumbs in the TV Show edit at some point in the future.

gabbott
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily   Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:31 pm

This is along the same lines but for me I like to use wide show banners but poster season thumbs. Could an option like this be added? Right now I can only chose wide or poster for both and then manually change the wide banners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily   

Back to top Go down

Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1