Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what is the Export tab?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meez10

what is the Export tab? Empty
PostSubject: what is the Export tab?   what is the Export tab? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:51 am

i know you can import the .xml into xbmc. but i don't see where the exported xml file is saved to. where is it?
Back to top Go down
greybeard

PostSubject: I also cannot find an export file after editing the paths   what is the Export tab? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:24 pm

I see no one has answered the original post here. I am trying to setup a new HTPC (asus eb1012) and to straighten out the old one (hacked appletv) and would really appreciate the export feature. I edited and saved the source path file that is presented when you click the export tab, but cannot find a .xml file that includes both the tv shows and movies. Is this a stub for an uncompleted feature?
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: what is the Export tab?   what is the Export tab? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:59 am

Yes I think this only appeared in 3.400 - there is no mention in the release notes so perhaps it is not fully functional.
Back to top Go down
Acheson63

PostSubject: Re: what is the Export tab?   what is the Export tab? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:33 am

A piece of advice is that you may want to go to a local bridal shop and try on different styles so you can see what cut/style dress compliments you the best so you can narrow down your search. Good luck and happy hunting!You can choose Scoop Wedding Dresses,Beach Wedding Dresses ,Wedding Dresses 2011 from GoodGoodsChina.com.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the Export tab?   what is the Export tab? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is the Export tab?
Page 1 of 1