Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it possible to Scrap the same show TWICE?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jyujinkai

Is it possible to Scrap the same show TWICE? Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible to Scrap the same show TWICE?   Is it possible to Scrap the same show TWICE? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:28 am

How would I go about scrapping the same show twice... so it has 2 complete entries in XBMC?

For example I have Supernatural and I also have Supernatural in 720p?... I would like to have 2 entries, different banner and poster and fan art... but no mater what i do the xbmc always puts them all in the one show list but shows 2 eps of each episode....

Alternitivly, have one entery for teh show but 2 season entries...

Supernatural
- Season 1
- Season 1 720p

In fact this might be a better way to go as I could use teh same technique ro add TV tags to my series... for shows I have not yet got teh DVD/BR rips off...

EG

Smallville
- Season 1
- Season 10 - TV Rips

etc

So yea.. how would I go about this.. if it is possible?
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to Scrap the same show TWICE?   Is it possible to Scrap the same show TWICE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 am

I would think you would need to have two separate folders each containing a tvshow.nfo. In that nfo the title may have to be different as well.

Title 1 - Supernatural
Title 2 - Supernatural 720p

as an example.

The actual folder name is only used to work out the title which is put into the tvshow.nfo. After that the actual folder can have any name....MC just looks for the tvshow title in the tvshow.nfo from then on. I think XBMC is the same.

This should also work in MC and it should still scrape OK I would think, locating the right files with the right tvshow.nfo & directory.

I haven't tried it but i think that should work in theory.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
Acheson63

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to Scrap the same show TWICE?   Is it possible to Scrap the same show TWICE? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:39 am

You could do wear what you like. You just need some special size for you.You can choose Prom Dresses Under 200,Prom Dresses 2011 ,Ivory Flower Girl Dresses from GoodGoodsChina.com. Check out some popular clothing shops and find some inspirations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to Scrap the same show TWICE?   Is it possible to Scrap the same show TWICE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to Scrap the same show TWICE?
Page 1 of 1