Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Browse Many Thumbnails At Once

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joncgde2

Browse Many Thumbnails At Once Empty
PostSubject: Browse Many Thumbnails At Once   Browse Many Thumbnails At Once Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:12 am

Hi

Just another thought I had - when scraping movies, and going into the 'edit movie details' option, you can select a different thumbnail if you don't like the one the one that was automaticall scraped - can a function be added so ALL the thumbs can be seen at once? And then while seeing them all in a mini window that pops up, you can click the one you like.

At the moment, you have to scroll through one by one, and it takes a while if there's 50+ thumbs.

Cheers,

Jon

P.S. The crop option is GREAT - true genius cheers
Back to top Go down
Wizerd
Media Companion Supporter
Media Companion Supporter
Wizerd

Browse Many Thumbnails At Once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browse Many Thumbnails At Once   Browse Many Thumbnails At Once Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:16 am

I could see this option as well - but think you would have to limit the number of thumbs on the popup widows. Something like a 4X4 (16) or 5X5 (25) picks per windows. Some movies I ahve seen 250+ thumbs for. I can usally find one I like/need withing the first 15-20.

Good idea though.
Back to top Go down

Browse Many Thumbnails At Once
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Feature Requests-
Jump to: