Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie Sets - A Little Confused

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justix
New User
New User

Movie Sets - A Little Confused Empty
PostSubject: Movie Sets - A Little Confused   Movie Sets - A Little Confused Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:08 am

I am just now getting around to playing with this functionality and can add movies to a set easily enough but I am trying to overcome 2 hurdles:

- The movie sets like Harry Potter that don't have a sequence number in the title are appearing out of order (in alphabetical order), is there a menu option to set an order or an edit I can do to the NFO files?

- The poster/thumb displayed in XBMC appears to just be the first perceived movie in a set, can I change this image to reflect something else?

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated!

Justix
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Movie Sets - A Little Confused   Movie Sets - A Little Confused Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:42 am

1. You can change the sort title (top right of MC window) to change the order in which a show is alphabetically sorted.

So for
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001) you might enter "Harry Potter 1" &
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) you might enter "Harry Potter 2" etc etc...

Remembering that the order is alphabetical & not numerical so if you have more than 10 movies in a set you may need some other system like A,B,C,D.... at the end of the main title...

The sort title is never seen so it can be anything that works...

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Justix
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Movie Sets - A Little Confused   Movie Sets - A Little Confused Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:37 pm

StormyKnight wrote:
1. You can change the sort title (top right of MC window) to change the order in which a show is alphabetically sorted.

So for
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001) you might enter "Harry Potter 1" &
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) you might enter "Harry Potter 2" etc etc...

Remembering that the order is alphabetical & not numerical so if you have more than 10 movies in a set you may need some other system like A,B,C,D.... at the end of the main title...

The sort title is never seen so it can be anything that works...

Cheers

Thank you, that worked brilliantly! Now I just need to figure out how to change the set poster/thumb.
Back to top Go down
Johnson75

PostSubject: Re: Movie Sets - A Little Confused   Movie Sets - A Little Confused Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:27 pm

I have seen a dress that i really like but not sure if i should get a dress on line has any one ever got one from them? what was it like? can any one recommend any site that have good quality dresses.Wedding Dresses 2011 cascading folds and the big heavy big light contrast to the long tail makes the wedding that there will be more three-dimensional, and the clever use of lace has been added on in the luxurious touch of sexy, slender and the head of Dream Yarn as soft as the phoenix, will set off the bride even more beautiful. At present this 2011 New Style Wedding Dresses favored by a lot of new people.For me I'd rather get the dress at the store. This way you can try it on, see how well it fits you, and if you like the material or not. You can print out the picture of the wedding dress that you love that take it to your local bridal stores. They can find you one that is very similar to it.If you want to buy from a website make sure you check their return policies. If they don't have one then I wouldn't buy from there. You have to think of the "what if"... What if you buy it and it doesn't fit right. Or what if you buy it and it's not the material you like. I'd stay away from buying a dress online that you haven't seen or tried on in person. Now, if you go to a bridal salon and can try on the EXACT dress- then feel free to price shop it online. However, how a dress looks on a model's body is not how it's going to look on your body. I was deadset on a certain dress when I went shopping, and when I tried it on- it looked AWFUL and fit awkward. I found another dress I loved. Then, I was able to find it used for 1/3 the price on one of the preowned wedding resale sites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Sets - A Little Confused   Movie Sets - A Little Confused Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Sets - A Little Confused
Page 1 of 1