Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What dress should i were at my cousin wedding in 2 months? Help Please!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnson75

What dress should i were at my cousin wedding in 2 months? Help Please!? Empty
PostSubject: What dress should i were at my cousin wedding in 2 months? Help Please!?   What dress should i were at my cousin wedding in 2 months? Help Please!? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:16 am

Forever21 has dresses for many occasions for less than thirty dollars! I think you should go there. They have fancy dresses that start at $15 (:Hope i helped!apparel for wedding guests depends upon what type of wedding it is. weddings are either casual dress, semil-formal or formal. a casual dress wedding would be a wedding which takes place in the daytime hours in a park, on the beach, or in a backyard or some place like that. for a wedding that is a daytime casual event in the summer, you would wear a nice little sundress or casual business dress. nothing strapless and not more than two inches above the knee.I am trying pick out some silver Bridesmaid Dresses for my bridesmaids. I have 4 of them and each one has a completely different body type. What would be the best kind of dresses to get that would look good on everyone but that also doesn't look like a million other Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses? Anyone have any websites too?semi-formal weddings are those which take place in the late afternoon or evening. for those you want to wear a party dress or cocktail dress, again not strapless (unless you wear a coverup) and no shorter than 2 inches above the knee.a formal wedding normally takes place at night and requires a long gown or evening dress. it will state on the invitation "formal attire" or "black tie" if it is a formal wedding. be sure you do not wear anything white or off white or red. black is always a safe color to wear
Back to top Go down

What dress should i were at my cousin wedding in 2 months? Help Please!?
Page 1 of 1