Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New gen 3.400 won't find my movies but earlier versions could?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iirwin
New User
New User

New gen 3.400 won't find my movies but earlier versions could? Empty
PostSubject: New gen 3.400 won't find my movies but earlier versions could?   New gen 3.400 won't find my movies but earlier versions could? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Hi guys,

I have a major problem. I downloaded gen 2.51 and ran the program at first it showed the error no movies found so i moved one of the movie files outside of its folder into the root folder. Then it proceeded normally and did all the movies, but only with the bare minimum information

I later found out that this was because IMDB changed their site around and there was an updated dll file for it. So I installed this new version 3.400 but no matter what i did it would not recognise any movies i had. My file naming convention is like this C:\my documents\movies\inception\inception.avi

Also I unzipped them both times straight into the my documents folder... i don't know if changing the location would help?

I have also tried to revert to my old 2.51 and used the imbd dll from gen 3.400 and even the fixed imbd scraper zip but each time it says i am using an OUTDATED dll???

Please someone help me, I have researched for hours and i now want to kill myself!!
Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

New gen 3.400 won't find my movies but earlier versions could?
Page 1 of 1