Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter and Rating Problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
synonym
New User
New User

Letter and Rating Problem Empty
PostSubject: Letter and Rating Problem   Letter and Rating Problem Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Hi everybody,

just a few days ago I started using Media Companion. After a few problems I found my way and now I'm pretty satisfied. Only two major problems are left:

1. No rating for movies is scraped. Neither during autoscrape nor batch-rescrape nor manual rescrape...

2. For Episode Titles and Episode / Movie Plots I don't get proper mutated vowels... ä (ae) ö (oe) ü (ue) or ß (ss) in my case since I would like some tv-shows and movies with their german naming...
Instead I get somethzing like this: "überdrüssig" instead of "überdrüssig" or "ueberdruessig"...when I rescrape the episode manually everything is fine, batch rescrape won't help.

Maybe this is more for the bug-forum but maybe it's a known issue and I didn't want to post a bug right-away as a newbie... ;-)

Would be glad for help...all those strange letters are quite annoying in XBMC...and a rating is always welcome for making a choice...

***EDIT***

And I forgot: Can I set Media Companion for ignoring "BDMV" Folders? It's trying to scrape my untouched Blu-Rays and thats quite annoying... surely it will be possible since it's ignoring VIDEO_TS already??? Would be grat if one could include something like a list of "to ignore" folder names? e.g. "CD1" and all that stuff.....

Back to top Go down

Letter and Rating Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: XBMC Media Companion Help And Useage-
Jump to: