Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Optional Scrapper Output Log

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bbkmods
New User
New User

Optional Scrapper Output Log Empty
PostSubject: Optional Scrapper Output Log   Optional Scrapper Output Log Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:45 pm

Thanks for the program. Iv'e been using it for a while and loving it. One thing thats beginning to annoy me a little is the 2 scrapper output windows popping up after a scrape. I kind of liked the way version 1.911 (i believe) ran. Is there a way to make this an option in the preferences. Smile
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Optional Scrapper Output Log   Optional Scrapper Output Log Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:48 pm

I assume you are talking about the tv episode scrapper, the only reason I added the debug scraper was to help me fix some issues people were having with this, I will give the option to disable the debug log for the next version.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
bbkmods
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Optional Scrapper Output Log   Optional Scrapper Output Log Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:13 pm

Thank you. That was a quick reply! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optional Scrapper Output Log   Optional Scrapper Output Log Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Optional Scrapper Output Log
Page 1 of 1