Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Scan - show list of new movies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eggman

After Scan - show list of new movies Empty
PostSubject: After Scan - show list of new movies   After Scan - show list of new movies Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:13 am

After a hard drive scan, it would be nice to see a list of the movies added.

Or, preferably, a drop down list of day values so you could select to filter the movie list for movies added within X days.

Values for "Show Movies added..." would be:
Today
This Week
This Month
Three Months

And once selected movies added to the collection within that time frame would be displayed. A bit like the Genre filter, but for a time dimension.

Cheers.
egg
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: After Scan - show list of new movies   After Scan - show list of new movies Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:27 am

What version are you using,

For quite a while now after scraping a window opens giving you a list of all the movies, posters, and fanarts added.

Check the announcements forum for the most recent version.

In the future I will also be adding an option for extended nfo files that will include extra information such as video and audio codecs, file properties and date added etc
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Pko66

PostSubject: Re: After Scan - show list of new movies   After Scan - show list of new movies Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:12 pm

I think what eggman wants is a way to easily identify the last movies added, maybe to check if the movie info belongs to the actual movie... Once you close the log, there is no easy way to do that, and also the log gets a little confusing when you add a large number of movies.

Perhaps an option to sort the movies by the date of the nfo file could serve to that purpose, and it shouldn't be too difficult to implement... I would find that very useful too.
Back to top Go down
dbareis
dbareis

PostSubject: Re: After Scan - show list of new movies   After Scan - show list of new movies Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:36 am

Pko66 wrote:
Perhaps an option to sort the movies by the date of the nfo file could serve to that purpose, and it shouldn't be too difficult to implement... I would find that very useful too.

Yes that would be good but sorting could be taken further, I'd like to be able to sort by rating as well
Back to top Go down
http://dennisbareis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Scan - show list of new movies   After Scan - show list of new movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Scan - show list of new movies
Page 1 of 1