Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Version 2.229

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

New Version 2.229 Empty
PostSubject: New Version 2.229   New Version 2.229 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:36 pm

New Version 2.229

Fixed - x264 in episode filename would return multiepisode information for episode 264
Fixed - IMDB codes changed to hex
Fixed - Some New TV Shows would cause an exception when added
Fixed - Movie title & year not been updated in the movielist when changed via the edit window.
Possible fix - A generic error occurred in GDI+. was occuring when trying to save new fanart. This seems to be a .net issue and i've implemented a reccomended workaround. Due to the inconsistant nature of the error I have been unable to test with certainty.

New - Check TVDB for missing episode thumbs, located in the TV Menu
New - RegEx manager, add, remove & test TV Episode Regular expressions
New - Force MC to store user settings in local directory, to enable this create a folder "Settings" located in the application root folder. If you do not want to loose your current settings then move them into the new Settings folder.

Note, the TVDB API is down at the moment and any issues with scraping episodes is due to that.

Download Version 2.229

Last edited by billyad2000 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
kopakuxi
New User
New User

New Version 2.229 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Version 2.229   New Version 2.229 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:04 pm

Billy,

First I'd like to commend you on an awesome piece of code. Like a lot of people using your MC it was exactly what I needed and the features are astounding. Unfortunatly, there are some problems with the newest version that I thought I'd bring to light. The naming issue that was fixed in this issue still exists. Also, the values are incorrect for the progress bar when trying to search for new media, but only seems to happen if you have over 10 movies to search for. I have been using v.2.220 for the movie searches and this version for tv shows and unfortunatly, I thought about writing this after I had already closed the .net error boxe for the media search. I'll have some more for it to search for later so I'll try to post again with the error box so you can see what I'm talking about. Please continue the good work man and thanks a lot. Oh, just FYI...the tv show scraper works perfectly now where I was still having issues in v2.220.
Back to top Go down

New Version 2.229
Page 1 of 1