Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Version 2.284

Go down 
AuthorMessage
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

New Version 2.284 Empty
PostSubject: New Version 2.284   New Version 2.284 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:37 pm

New Version 2.284

Main Changes

Media Tags are now available for Movies, set the option in the scraper settings.

A Rescrape all movies wizard has been added to the 'movies' Drop down menu. This allows you to rescrape all movies, replacing any combination of tags, including actors and Media Tags.
A good example of a use for this would be to Add Media Tags to all movie nfo files without altering any other part of the nfo.
(The 'Leave actor tags alone, but download thumbs to local path' function is not enabled at the moment, I think I will remove it since rescrape actors will perform the same thing.)

The TV Show Browser will now liat shows that are not english

The TV Show Browser will now download series posters or banners in your chosen language if available.

Additional Options

Preferences/General/Startup Mode - Disable Caching of media DB, for those who are having problems with the cache file.(This slows down startup considerably)

Preferences/Scraper - During Auto Scrape, Create HD Media Tags (As Above)

Preferences/Scraper - Limit ammount of Genre's to scrape from IMDB

Other
The option to list movies by Title or File/Folder name has been moved from the menubar into the dropdown Movie menu.

Important
This build of Media Companion is for testing only. There are multiple large changes and there is the posibility of bugs occuring, the thing that worries me most is the All movie wizard. Since this function updates all .nfo files, a serious bug could effect all of them. While I have tested this with my configuration, and don't believe that this is a real posibility I would recomend that this feature be tested on folders holding a small no of movies before using it to add HD tags to 1000 movies. I would also suggest that you don't use the main movie scraper and the wizard together unless you wish to test it because I have not done so thoroughly and there are several functions being used by both threads that could potentially cause issues.

The next few weeks will be a bug hunt, I would appreciate it if people would refrain from making feature requests for the time being, but would report bugs with any useful information that they can offer.

Download Version 2.284
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk

New Version 2.284
Page 1 of 1