Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2.287 Movies missing, wrong count returned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sidysm

2.287 Movies missing, wrong count returned Empty
PostSubject: 2.287 Movies missing, wrong count returned   2.287 Movies missing, wrong count returned Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:17 pm

I have been using MC for some time last version was 2.284 and movie count was at 1897, scanned in a bunch of movies and tv today and due to fixes in 2.287 upgraded as had a new tv show to add but now only get 1623 movies found.

I'ved tried scanning for new media and tried copying 2.284 files back but always now get 1623 (have not actually added new movies since getting this number) when I search for nfo's it returns 1913 which would be correct with films scanned today. Any idea on this one? shouldn't affect all movies but with the new scan wizard really need it to show all films?

***EDIT***
Got a couple more scanned in both found fine and scanned in restarted pc and library now 1624 so only 1 of the 2 new ones counted in total movies. also thought I'd mention media cache is disabled in options
Back to top Go down

2.287 Movies missing, wrong count returned
Page 1 of 1