Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tv shows busted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
run088
New User
New User

Tv shows busted Empty
PostSubject: Tv shows busted   Tv shows busted Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:32 am

I have been using build 1.911 for as long as I can remember about 2 weeks ago it started to die. The tbn files went first then on the description on the tv shows it started to put the tag remarks for the code which killed any usefulness the program has for xbmc. I can however manually edit the files but after a file is edited the program crashes and has to be rebooted. So I installed the latest build 2.135 and ran into even more issues. The movie side seems to work fine but the tv side does nothing. It goes to scan and the scraper output file appears fine when it pops up. Then a dialog box appears and asks if I would like to add new episodes and after I prompt the dialog box nothing happens.

How can I fix this? I love this program it is my favorite program on my whole computer.
Back to top Go down
tt4079
Media Companion Supporter
Media Companion Supporter

Tv shows busted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tv shows busted   Tv shows busted Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:08 pm

try getting a newer version like 2.291 from here, http://billyad2000.darkbb.com/announcements-f1/
Back to top Go down

Tv shows busted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Bug Discussion-
Jump to: