By the way, I have to say, MC has saved me Sooooo much time, so thank you very much for all of your hard work!
I have a collection of 400 DVD's that all have high res cover art stored within the DVD file as "folder.jpg". Is there a way for me to get these to show up within the "Watch your Movies" section of the MediaStream skin?
I am using Plex, and I do realize that MC is usually used with XBMC. However, I am told that overall, Plex's functionality is pretty close, in terms of setting up at least. Here goes:
- When adding a Source, I go to "Watch your Videos" to do this (Plex uses the skin MediaStream).
- Once the Source is added, within "Watch your Videos", I can see ALL my cover art.
- In order to see all my movies withing "Watch your Movies", I must now scan my content.
- Once this is done, ALL my movies now show up, BUT without my cover art.
- The only way that I know how to get them in, is to manually select each one for each DVD.
- Is there a faster way of doing this?
I hope that makes sense.