Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Release Media Companion gen2 3.031

Go down 
AuthorMessage
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

New Release Media Companion gen2 3.031 Empty
PostSubject: New Release Media Companion gen2 3.031   New Release Media Companion gen2 3.031 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:18 am

Changes for version 3.031

• .rar size setting has been enabled to allow unwanted rar files such as subs to be ignored
  • The sort by date added has been fixed. It will now list movies by the nfo creation date. This date will be reset by creation, editing, saving, or rescraping
  • A basic command line option has been added, "\Media Companion.exe sq" will start the program minimized, scan for and scrape any new movies, then exit the program.
  • The don't overwrite fanart and thumbs switch in the options is now working
  • Bugfix - Changes to the cert were not saved using quicksave
  • Bugfix - IMDB scraper error would popup debug message I forgot to remove

I think i've fixed all of the reported issues in this version, any more issues then please let me know ASAP.

I have not added a filter to view newly added movies. The idea is that new movies added will be obvous by the sort by date added filter. I know that this has not worked properly yet, but I think I have finally got it working as expected. It also has the advantage of not been reset when MC is closed. You could use the commandline run MC and still see what new movies were added when you next run the program.
If a good may people think that this option is really necessary then i'll look into it.

Download Version 3.031

Just overwrite the previous version, the config will remain compatable.

This thread has been locked, please use the appropriate forums for discussion, bug reports, advice etc
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk

New Release Media Companion gen2 3.031
Page 1 of 1