Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3.039: Scan for new movies does not always detect new movies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hindibuff
New User
New User

3.039: Scan for new movies does not always detect new movies Empty
PostSubject: 3.039: Scan for new movies does not always detect new movies   3.039: Scan for new movies does not always detect new movies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:29 am

Hi,

The Scan for media for movies does not always pick up new movies.

And

The option for Generate Log does not work ( I read somewhere by design) so that may be why.

Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: 3.039: Scan for new movies does not always detect new movies   3.039: Scan for new movies does not always detect new movies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:08 am

Can you give me an example path and filename of a movie that is not scraped.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
stryk3r

PostSubject: Re: 3.039: Scan for new movies does not always detect new movies   3.039: Scan for new movies does not always detect new movies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:03 pm

I just saw this issue as well, the file names that were affecting me had spaces and/or DVD5 in the title and weren't picked up until I replaced the spaces with .'s and took out DVD5 from the name, then they scraped fine. I know some names with spaces that seems to scrape ok but I had about 6 movies in total that I had to find 1 by 1 that were not showing up.

Last edited by stryk3r on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hindibuff
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: 3.039: Scan for new movies does not always detect new movies   3.039: Scan for new movies does not always detect new movies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:04 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. As the behavious is quite erratic, I will keep and eye out for it next time it misses a movie and get your the folder and file details. The suggestion for changing Spaces in a movie might be worth trying as well.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.039: Scan for new movies does not always detect new movies   3.039: Scan for new movies does not always detect new movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3.039: Scan for new movies does not always detect new movies
Page 1 of 1