Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Like the new tabs in V3.094, but....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

I Like the new tabs in V3.094, but.... Empty
PostSubject: I Like the new tabs in V3.094, but....   I Like the new tabs in V3.094, but.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:19 am

Could both the IMDB & File Details information actually display in the main MC window rather than external windows, just to make it a little cleaner?

I notice that the change movie does this & looks good.

I also notice that if you right click on a movie that gives you a context menu, is the code you are using for those context operations the same as in the new tabs? Perhaps they don't need to be in the contect menu anymore, or you need it to switch to the new tab reather than display a new window in front.

& MC still doesn't remember if its maximised when its closed....

Thanks
Back to top Go down
dbareis
dbareis

PostSubject: Re: I Like the new tabs in V3.094, but....   I Like the new tabs in V3.094, but.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:08 am

StormyKnight wrote:
Could both the IMDB & File Details information actually display in the main MC window rather than external windows, just to make it a little cleaner?

Not sure about IMDB, but definately agree with file details.
Back to top Go down
http://dennisbareis.com
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: I Like the new tabs in V3.094, but....   I Like the new tabs in V3.094, but.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:34 am

I've done as you suggested dbareis,

although for the IMDB I have added an option to open in an external browser to the preferences.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Like the new tabs in V3.094, but....   I Like the new tabs in V3.094, but.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Like the new tabs in V3.094, but....
Page 1 of 1