Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

MC 3.098 - "An error occurred creating the form" is constantly bugging me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPSiemer
New User
New User

PostSubject: MC 3.098 - "An error occurred creating the form" is constantly bugging me!   Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:06 am

I'm constantly bombarded by the following message when scraping:

An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: ActiveX control '8856f961-340a-11d0-a96b-00c04fd705a2' cannot be instantiated because the current thread is not in a single-threaded apartment.

It's annoying cuz it will pause scraping until I click OK, so I can't set my computer to scrape and walk away. I'm using the Windows 7 RTM x64. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
subways81
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: MC 3.098 - "An error occurred creating the form" is constantly bugging me!   Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:10 pm

JPSiemer wrote:
I'm constantly bombarded by the following message when scraping:

An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: ActiveX control '8856f961-340a-11d0-a96b-00c04fd705a2' cannot be instantiated because the current thread is not in a single-threaded apartment.

It's annoying cuz it will pause scraping until I click OK, so I can't set my computer to scrape and walk away. I'm using the Windows 7 RTM x64. Any ideas?

Im getting the same error in V3.5.0.0, same action as well, paused till I click ok. Any resolutions? System is 7 x64.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

MC 3.098 - "An error occurred creating the form" is constantly bugging me!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1