Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VER 3.098 - (AND ALL GEN 2 BUILDS) An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 20, position 72.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lawina900
New User
New User

VER 3.098 - (AND ALL GEN 2 BUILDS) An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 20, position 72. Empty
PostSubject: VER 3.098 - (AND ALL GEN 2 BUILDS) An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 20, position 72.   VER 3.098 - (AND ALL GEN 2 BUILDS) An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 20, position 72. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:00 am

I upgraded to the newest version and over half of my 1,100 movies are having the below problem which gives all the problem movies a name of VIDEO_TS.nfo (000). Line 20 position 72 is the issue 99% of the time. Sometimes there are other Lines and positions. The program is telling me to rescrape the movies to fix the problem. I would hate to have to rescrape all of them and manually deal with the scrapes that picked the wrong movies. Thanks for the help.

MORE TESTING - When I go back to version 2.291 all is well, however, everyone of the new gen 2 versions give me the below error.

MORE RESEARCH - The movies that are ok have amp; after the & sign and before the bitrateid

Here is a cut and paste from Line 20

Position 72 is the "b" in bitrateid (notated in red)

==========================
<trailer>www.totaleclips.com/Player/Bounce.aspx?eclipid=e14596&bitrateid=310&vendorid=102&type=.flv</trailer>
============================

An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 20, position 72.

at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String arg)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseEntityName()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseEntityReference()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadNode(Boolean skipOverWhitespace)
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadDocSequence(XmlDocument parentDoc)
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)
at Media_Companion.workingwithnfofiles.loadfullmovienfo(String path)

Last edited by lawina900 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

VER 3.098 - (AND ALL GEN 2 BUILDS) An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 20, position 72. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VER 3.098 - (AND ALL GEN 2 BUILDS) An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 20, position 72.   VER 3.098 - (AND ALL GEN 2 BUILDS) An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 20, position 72. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Unfortunately this is a problem caused by older versions of MC, "&" cannot be used in xml,

It has to be shown as "& amp;" (without the space)

Versions 3.xxx are fully xml complient.

All I can suggest is some sort of script to edit all of your nfo files, just be careful not to edit the good ones, or you will end up with "& amp;amp;"
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk

VER 3.098 - (AND ALL GEN 2 BUILDS) An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 20, position 72.
Page 1 of 1