Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

V3.106 several found issues...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

V3.106 several found issues... Empty
PostSubject: V3.106 several found issues...   V3.106 several found issues... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:27 am

Firstly Billy congratulations on the new build.

I noticed in the TV tree view if I click on a say Season01 of the first TV show & then go down & select Season01 of another TV show, the fanart & poster pictures of the first are show for the second - i.e. they don't change.

Also, I'm having difficulty with some TV shows recreating nfo's. The TVShow nfo's get created but has no scape info bar the series & episode number. Going to TVDB shows that the details are there. Oddly I was able to correct one TV show & it scaped OK, but since then it has not. TVDB may be down again....!

Is there anyway to indicate that a connection has not been made?

Lastly...my last TV entry is Warehouse 13, it shows up as red unless I click on it & it then shows as black. I have recraped it & it is behaving the same. When I scraped it it is fine & black again, but when I restart MC, it is again red.

Oh & I just noticed I was able to have two MC's running at once, was this issue addressed in this version?

Cheers, have a good break & we will hear from you some time after that Smile
Back to top Go down
Wizerd
Media Companion Supporter
Media Companion Supporter
Wizerd

PostSubject: Re: V3.106 several found issues...   V3.106 several found issues... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:55 pm

StormyKnight wrote:
Firstly Billy congratulations on the new build.

I noticed in the TV tree view if I click on a say Season01 of the first TV show & then go down & select Season01 of another TV show, the fanart & poster pictures of the first are show for the second - i.e. they don't change.

Also, I'm having difficulty with some TV shows recreating nfo's. The TVShow nfo's get created but has no scape info bar the series & episode number. Going to TVDB shows that the details are there. Oddly I was able to correct one TV show & it scaped OK, but since then it has not. TVDB may be down again....!

Is there anyway to indicate that a connection has not been made?

Lastly...my last TV entry is Warehouse 13, it shows up as red unless I click on it & it then shows as black. I have recraped it & it is behaving the same. When I scraped it it is fine & black again, but when I restart MC, it is again red.

Oh & I just noticed I was able to have two MC's running at once, was this issue addressed in this version?

Cheers, have a good break & we will hear from you some time after that Smile

First off...LOVe the new look. I too noticed very simar item in the tree scanning. For me when I scroll downward the thunbs and screen shots were fine. If I scroll back up to through the seasons into a different show altogether, the previous shows season and thunbs appear on the second show.

More of a feature - but it would be nice to be able to have a fuilter for Problem/Unknown like in the movie section. Can help get through large collections.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
wodi666

PostSubject: Re: V3.106 several found issues...   V3.106 several found issues... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:53 pm

If u start a clean version (without any configuration) there are several exception that aren't handled, like always!

Exception at Fanart, IMDB, Open Folder and Change Movie

Code:

System.NullReferenceException:
Media_Companion.Form1.XYZ...()
Media_Companion.Form1.TabControl2_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e))

Exception at Download trailer, Unwatched, Quick Save

Code:

System.NullReferenceException:
Media_Companion.Form1.Button3_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

etc..

wodi666
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V3.106 several found issues...   V3.106 several found issues... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V3.106 several found issues...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Bug Discussion-
Jump to: