Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batch rescraper wizard for TV Shows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rausch101

Batch rescraper wizard for TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Batch rescraper wizard for TV Shows   Batch rescraper wizard for TV Shows Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:27 am

The same thing you have for movies, but for TV Shows. Not nearly as many options needed I don't think, but certainly an update for episode rating would be useful. Or maybe if someone wants to reduce the total number of Genre's or something like that.

Also, I still have tons of shows that have "netNBC / TV-PG / / SDp / XVID / MPEG Audio / 2ch" in the Director tag or nothing at all in the rating tag. Your program does a great job of creating nfo files for these now, but it would be nice not to have to delete all of my nfo's and let MC re-scrape everything. This is a one-time-use application and I understand if for that reason you can't justify adding it.

Thanks yet again. Hopefully I didn't miss a similar feature or feature request.
Back to top Go down
rausch101

PostSubject: Re: Batch rescraper wizard for TV Shows   Batch rescraper wizard for TV Shows Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:37 am

I saw that you have this in your to-do list now and just wanted to say thank you.
Back to top Go down
dchoe
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Batch rescraper wizard for TV Shows   Batch rescraper wizard for TV Shows Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:34 am

also looking forward to this - would rather not have to delete all my nfo's to get everything re-scraped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batch rescraper wizard for TV Shows   Batch rescraper wizard for TV Shows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batch rescraper wizard for TV Shows
Page 1 of 1