Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season

Go down 
+2
Bananafische
paybac
6 posters
AuthorMessage
paybac
Media Companion Supporter
Media Companion Supporter
paybac

Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season Empty
PostSubject: Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season   Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:56 pm

A watched/Unwatched button to the Tv Shows/series and the TV shows/Series/Season window would be nice. This would be helpful especially when intially setting up your MC database or when adding complete seasons that you have already viewed.
Back to top Go down
Bananafische
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season   Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:43 am

That would be very useful - I have an extremely large collection, and being able to flag entire series or seasons would make things much quicker.

Also, an option to change the text colour or text background in the tree view depending on whether the season/series/episodes has been watched or not would be nice. Just to make it easy to see what hasn't been viewed yet.
Back to top Go down
J_K_M_A_N

PostSubject: Re: Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season   Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:21 pm

I came to add the same request. I was just going through some of the TV shows and it takes a LONG time to do a whole season. Smile

J_K_M_A_N
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season   Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:51 am

I'll add an option to mark whole seasons or shows watched at some point, although i'm not 100% sure the function is not defunct didn't XBMC remove support for this.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
J_K_M_A_N

PostSubject: Re: Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season   Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:04 am

I believe they may have but I am using an old version of XBMC because it is faster to load my movie list. The newer version I have takes 33 seconds to load the list of 774 movies and the 10-6-08 version takes 11 seconds and it imports watched status. Smile

J_K_M_A_N
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season   Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:44 am

J_K_M_A_N

Please confirm you have the cache enabled......

Preferences - General untick Disable Cache

I have 333 Movies/1000 TV Episodes, takes <5 seconds to load

Cheers
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season   Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:38 pm

I think he was talking about XBMC and not MC
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
AnthonyB

PostSubject: Re: Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season   Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:00 pm

billyad2000 wrote:
I'll add an option to mark whole seasons or shows watched at some point, although i'm not 100% sure the function is not defunct didn't XBMC remove support for this.

Actually, "Watched" seems to be working again in XBMC for XBOX beta 1 [25010]. Well, at least, the tick on the thumbnail has been fixed and shows on movies and episodes I've watched. Have to go back and check if the counters on the show info also are accurate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season   Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watched/Unwatched button to the TV shows Season
Page 1 of 1