Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
viperx

Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show Empty
PostSubject: Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show   Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:54 am

Hi,
I think it would be nice to have the possibility to scan a specific show for new episodes. Maybe a new entry in the popup menu when right clicking a show? I usually know which show I have new episodes for and today it takes quite a lot of time waiting for the new episode search when having a lot of series.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show   Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:29 pm

Seems like a good idea to me.

I was also thinking about a drag and drop feature for TV Episodes, new episode(s) dropped onto the treeview would be scraped and added.

rausch101

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show   Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:12 am

billyad2000 wrote:
I was also thinking about a drag and drop feature for TV Episodes, new episode(s) dropped onto the treeview would be scraped and added.

This sounds like a cool idea to me. It might also make sense then to add the rename and move function as well. e.g. drop a file in, scrape it, rename it, move it. This would eliminate at least one additional program for the whole organization/scrape process. That's all pretty ambitious though so I don't blame you if you say that puts too pressure on MC. Just throwing it out there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show   Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Feature Requests-
Jump to: