Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<certification>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarkC

<certification> Empty
PostSubject: <certification>   <certification> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Hi,

Please would it be possible to to add <certification> I believe it comes from IMDB

eg.

<certification>USA:PG-13 / UK:15 / Switzerland:14 / Switzerland:14 / Sweden:15 / Spain:13 / South Korea:12 / Singapore:PG / Singapore:NC-16 / Portugal:M/12 / Philippines:PG-13 / Peru:14 / Norway:15 / New Zealand:M / Netherlands:16 / Netherlands:12 / Malaysia:U / Iceland:16 / Iceland:14 / Hungary:16 / Hong Kong:IIB / Germany:16 / France:U / Finland:K-14 / Chile:14 / Canada:PA / Canada:AA / Canada:14A / Canada:14 / Australia:M / Argentina:13</certification>

From what I have seen without this info I do not always get a flag showing.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

<certification> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <certification>   <certification> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:49 pm

To my knowledge the info is stored in the <mpaa> tag.

This info can be altered to any cert you wish from the preferences - The Certificate priorities can be set in the movie scraper preferences.

Or is the <certification> tag now supported by XBMC, it would be a fairly simple thing to create it, just not read anything about it. If all certs are added to the tag then which one is used by XBMC.

MarkC

<certification> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <certification>   <certification> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi,

Will have to do some testing over the weekend but from what I remember if using the nfo created by EMM then I get the cert. flag. To be honest though I cannot say this is consistent and so may not be directly connected to <certification> I picked up on it as this is something that EMM adds to the nfo and MC does not, perhaps I jumpped the gun again.

It could just be skin related, let me get back to you.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<certification> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <certification>   <certification> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<certification>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Feature Requests-
Jump to: