Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[v3.182] - Weirdness when getting posters from URL while in Missing Posters Filter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pr.Sinister

[v3.182] - Weirdness when getting posters from URL while in Missing Posters Filter Empty
PostSubject: [v3.182] - Weirdness when getting posters from URL while in Missing Posters Filter   [v3.182] - Weirdness when getting posters from URL while in Missing Posters Filter Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:24 pm

OK i wasn't quite sure how to title this post but here is what i do to get this behavior :

- Select the Missing Posters Filter,
- Highlight one of your movies missing posters
- Click Posters to change posters
- Click URL or Browse
- Paste the URL with the poster you want
- Click Set Thumb

A pop-up box will tell you : "Unable to Download Image"

When you click OK, the movie you were updating as well as the next movie in the list will
disappear from the filter. The movie you updated will have the poster it claimed it couldn't
download and the other movie that disappeared is still missing the poster but will not show
up in the missing posters filter until you do a Rebuild Movies

-Pr.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

[v3.182] - Weirdness when getting posters from URL while in Missing Posters Filter Empty
PostSubject: Re: [v3.182] - Weirdness when getting posters from URL while in Missing Posters Filter   [v3.182] - Weirdness when getting posters from URL while in Missing Posters Filter Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Thanks for the nice report,

I was able to duplicate the issue and it has been fixed for the next build.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk

[v3.182] - Weirdness when getting posters from URL while in Missing Posters Filter
Page 1 of 1