Posts : 1326
Join date : 2008-09-20
|Subject: New Release Media Companion gen2 3.198 Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:16 pm|| |
Just a little christmas pressy for everyone, this will be the last build of the year, I'm working tomorrow, but after that I think it is time to spend some quality time with my family.
Changes for new version 3.198
- Bugfix - Filedetails "DX50" is now "DIVX", and "AC-3" is now "AC3"
- Bugfix - In TV Shows DVD structure folders all the VOB files were scraped
- Bugfix - Issue causing folder.jpg files not to be updated when poster is edited has been fixed
- Bugfix - Issue when downloading Posters using the Browse/Url function
- Bugfix - Tweaked the list function so that filtered actor lists are not reset when changing the list format. (Title & year, folder name, and filename)
- GUI change - Split container added to movie browser panel to allow people to set the ammount of space given to genres
- New - The runtime for movies now adds the value for all files in multipart media.
- New - Application state is now saved to config with regard to sort and list preferences for movies, MC will also startup with the same tab as was selected when shut down (Movies or TV). Inverted order is not saved, nor are catagory sub tags such as fanart and posters, while this could be added I don't think it is really needed.
- New - Support for sets has been added, sets can be added or removed via the "Movie Sets" tab, selection of a set for a movie is displayed and changed via the combobox at the bottom of the main movie panel. A button also allows you to view all movies in a set (An innitial rebuild to include the set tag in the cache will be needed for this to work). If a movie is selected with a set that is not in the list it will be added (I'm not sure this is a good thing, it could mean that people are removing sets only to have them re-added). For people that already have sets within their lists, rebuilding the movies also serves to add any set found to the list. Sets are not changed by rescraping a movie. See http://xbmc.org/wiki/?title=Movie_Sets for more info on sets
Sets can be browsed by selecting the set from the combobox and clicking the adjacent button, when you change a movies set you must click save to apply it to the nfo.Download Version 3.198
FFmpeg is included in the archive, be sure to also replace the other files, a couple of the other libraries have also been updated.
Just overwrite the previous version, ( the config will remain compatible only if you are upgrading from version 3.xxx
This will be the last build of the year from me, I will not be doing much over the next couple of weeks, but then I will get back to it.
And to everybody on this forum, thanks for all your support.Have a very Merry Christmas and a Fantastic New Year
Last edited by billyad2000 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : New Zealand
|Subject: Re: New Release Media Companion gen2 3.198 Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:16 pm|| |
Thanks for a Great Year! Your program has gone from strength to strength, and is truly amazing.
From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for a fantastic job you've done!
Merry Christmas to you and your family. Have a good, deserved break! And a Happy New Year!
Posts : 556
Join date : 2008-10-08
Location : Australia
|Subject: Re: New Release Media Companion gen2 3.198 Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:56 am|| |
Thanks Billy, Merry Christmas and happy new year to you & your family.
& just a reminder to anyone adding new movie sets to their XBMC library...........remove each of the movies from the Video Library, and then rescan to add them. XBMC will use information from the modified .NFO files when re-adding the movies, placing them in the new set.
Posts : 122
Join date : 2008-11-08
Location : Sydney, Australia
|Subject: Re: New Release Media Companion gen2 3.198 Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:21 am|| |
Thanks Billy - a wonderful 2-days-before-Xmas present!
Hope you have a great Xmas period doing whatever it is you do! Given I guess you're in England, I think that's currently sitting around shivering your arse off and hoping you don't have to travel anywhere (because you couldn't if you wanted)!
|Subject: Re: New Release Media Companion gen2 3.198 || |