Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locking and unlocking tv shows?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greybeard

Locking and unlocking tv shows? Empty
PostSubject: Locking and unlocking tv shows?   Locking and unlocking tv shows? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:43 am

When I added several new folders with tv shows in them, MC 3.1xx created them as locked, but other similar ones were not locked. The only way I have found on 3.198 to lock or unlock is to edit the .nfo files. Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Locking and unlocking tv shows?   Locking and unlocking tv shows? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:06 am

To lock/unlock Tv episodes, press the button under the word status at the bottom right corner of the TV Show Screen. It will toggle between locked & open.
Back to top Go down
greybeard

PostSubject: Re: Locking and unlocking tv shows?   Locking and unlocking tv shows? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Thank you. I am not sure I would have ever looked there. So much easier than editing the .nfo file. ;-}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locking and unlocking tv shows?   Locking and unlocking tv shows? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locking and unlocking tv shows?
Page 1 of 1