Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MC 3.198 movie list blank after adding movies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedophile
New User
New User

MC 3.198 movie list blank after adding movies Empty
PostSubject: MC 3.198 movie list blank after adding movies   MC 3.198 movie list blank after adding movies Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:27 pm

After adding a movie the movie list is completely blank, and I have to use "Rebuild Movies". I'm currently using the "Date Added" sort order so that I can quickly get the fanart for the new movies, but will try it using the other sort orders as well.

**UPDATE**
Ok, it only seems to happen when the sort order is "Date Added", Modified", "Rating", and "Movie Year", and only the first time that you search for new movies or edit a movie title after opening MC. Any edits or additions work fine after I have done the "Rebuild Movies".

**UPDATE**
It also happens if I do a "Rebuild Movies" after opening MC, again only when the sort order is one of the above. Subsequent rebuilds work fine.
Back to top Go down
Jocke69

PostSubject: Re: MC 3.198 movie list blank after adding movies   MC 3.198 movie list blank after adding movies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Billy any update about this?? most of the time you can use relode movie cache and thats is don in a jiffy but rebuilding takes forever with 1500 movies Sad
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: MC 3.198 movie list blank after adding movies   MC 3.198 movie list blank after adding movies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:09 pm

I'm addressing these issues, there should be an improvement for the next build.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MC 3.198 movie list blank after adding movies   MC 3.198 movie list blank after adding movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MC 3.198 movie list blank after adding movies
Page 1 of 1