Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

strange poster problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
booman

strange poster problem Empty
PostSubject: strange poster problem   strange poster problem Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:55 pm

mc downloaded about 10% incorrect posters so I manually deleted them re ran MC but no luck tried XMBC to no luc, tried reinstalling... nothing. Also a problem that mabe related I changes folder names manually (just cleaned up) now the oriinal fiolder with original name ar showing up alog with te old one! Wtf ANY HELP?
Back to top Go down
dwjp
New User
New User

strange poster problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange poster problem   strange poster problem Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:52 pm

I would try removing the folders in question from the prefences menu... close the preferences... open up again and add them back in.

You can then do a rebuild of the movies DB on the pull down menu.... this will remove the duplicate folder listings...

If they persist then go to the exact folders and delete all the nfo, tbn and folder fanart elements... repeat above actions... and rescan...

then go through the movies in question and check them for info... if its wrong simply use the "change movie" button to search for the correct one and posters then the .nfo will be updated...

a rebuild of the library on xbmc will be requried to see the updated info or use the refresh function within the movie information tab...

give that a try for now.. someone else may have an alternative solution.. hope this helps...

dwjp
Back to top Go down

strange poster problem
Page 1 of 1