Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feature Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
balugabutt
New User
New User

Feature Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Feature Suggestion   Feature Suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:55 pm

I know this probably isn't in the correct location but I wasn't sure.

Anyhow, I would love to see an option for more of the XML Tags. Especially the <streamdetails> tag. Maybe it's something I'm just not seeing but if that's the case then maybe make it more prominent.

Other than that, this program is great.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

Feature Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feature Suggestion   Feature Suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:08 pm

balugabutt wrote:
I know this probably isn't in the correct location but I wasn't sure.

Anyhow, I would love to see an option for more of the XML Tags. Especially the <streamdetails> tag. Maybe it's something I'm just not seeing but if that's the case then maybe make it more prominent.

Other than that, this program is great.

I'm not quite sure what you mean, the <streamdetails> tag has been working for a while now.

The option in the preferences is HD Tags.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
balugabutt
New User
New User

Feature Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feature Suggestion   Feature Suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Last night I was looking through the nfo files to see what was in there. It was pretty interesting.

Anyhow, none of my movies had anything for streamdetails. I had to rebuild all of the nfos because I had that issue with the scraper returning an error for the rating and now they have streamdetails.

Maybe I had something unchecked? I didn't change any preferences but it was pretty late so who knows.

Thanks for the quick response. Great program.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feature Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feature Suggestion   Feature Suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feature Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Announcements-
Jump to: