Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rausch101

V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape Empty
PostSubject: V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape   V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:42 am

After scraping all of my TV Shows (56 of them), not a single TV Show shows having any episodes inside the folder in library mode. This happens even though the TV show folder in my computer shows each episode having a correctly named .nfo and .tbn file. I have Atlantis Beta 2.
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape   V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:19 am

May or may not be related, today I tried to add a new TV show & no results were returned.

I tried "Drive", "Merlin", "Lost" & nothing.

I tried older versions of Media Companion that I know work still no good.

I'm suspecting that the TVDB service is down, even though I can do the a search from the site itself. Perhaps we need a way an easy way test if the site is up or down?
Back to top Go down
flipped cracker
flipped cracker

PostSubject: Re: V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape   V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:12 am

they did change the ip address earlier. there may have been times when it was unavailable, but should be fine now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetvdb.com
HexusOdy
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape   V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:23 pm

I'm having the exact same problem Rausch. I didn't use MC for TV before not since version 1.7 something, then I had a problem and lost all the TV sources and coudn't be arsed adding them all again. Only when 1.91 came out and I could add a root folder did I use it for TV again and as soon as I did XBMC won't find any episodes in any TV folders. Not even those it had previously.
Back to top Go down
rausch101

PostSubject: Re: V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape   V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:09 pm

Now I have version 1.985 and this error keeps coming up when I try to scrape my TV Shows:

Unable to load webpage
http://thetvdb.com/api/6E82FED6007834000/series/72173/all/English.xml

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
HexusOdy
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape   V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:53 pm

Rausch have you been able to sort out your original problem yet?
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape   V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:25 pm

Fixed in Version 1.987 - see announcements forum for links
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape   V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V1.911 - None of my TV Shows show that they contain any episodes after scrape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Bug Discussion-
Jump to: