Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

v3.217 TV Show Count & Episode Count BUG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cobalt6d
cobalt6d

v3.217 TV Show Count & Episode Count BUG Empty
PostSubject: v3.217 TV Show Count & Episode Count BUG   v3.217 TV Show Count & Episode Count BUG Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:19 am

While in TV shows if you click on missing posters, missing screen shots, or missing fanart then back to List All the TV Show count & Episode count will rise, sometimes double. Comes back to normal after rebuild or close and reopen
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: v3.217 TV Show Count & Episode Count BUG   v3.217 TV Show Count & Episode Count BUG Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:39 am

Yes i'm getting this same error...

plus.....

Sometimes if I choose a TV episode & then select folders tab, the screen changes to TVDB (tab next to folders).

Selecting the season or TV show name permits me to select the folders tab correctly - this behavior may be evident after the use of the filters, but I'm not sure...but it seems to only play up when the episode count is incorrect.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: v3.217 TV Show Count & Episode Count BUG   v3.217 TV Show Count & Episode Count BUG Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:05 am

Still an issue with 3.220, can you replicate this Billy?
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: v3.217 TV Show Count & Episode Count BUG   v3.217 TV Show Count & Episode Count BUG Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:30 pm

Yes, I can duplicate this, but unfortunately I never read the post until the last build was completed.

I'll upload a fix in a little while.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: v3.217 TV Show Count & Episode Count BUG   v3.217 TV Show Count & Episode Count BUG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

v3.217 TV Show Count & Episode Count BUG
Page 1 of 1