Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

V 3.225 - Unable to download information in French for the episodes of tv series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keone
New User
New User

V 3.225 - Unable to download information in French for the episodes of tv series Empty
PostSubject: V 3.225 - Unable to download information in French for the episodes of tv series   V 3.225 - Unable to download information in French for the episodes of tv series Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and my English is not great because I'm French.
I'm on version 3.225 and I can not download the summaries in French for the episodes. I can download the summaries in French for the series, but not for the episodes.
I selected the French language in the preferences of the TV series, but it changes nothing.

thank you for your reply
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

V 3.225 - Unable to download information in French for the episodes of tv series Empty
PostSubject: Re: V 3.225 - Unable to download information in French for the episodes of tv series   V 3.225 - Unable to download information in French for the episodes of tv series Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Please don't double post.

I've just tested this with 'Numb3rs', after scraping the show details in French, I scraped some episodes and they all used the French language.

Are you sure that the show you are trying to scrape has episodes listed on TVDB in the French language available, if the users selected language is not available MC will default to English.

Could you give me an example of a show that is doing this.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
keone
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: V 3.225 - Unable to download information in French for the episodes of tv series   V 3.225 - Unable to download information in French for the episodes of tv series Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Sorry for th double post...

For exemple, 24, Alias.... I deleted all my nfo file and I restarted the download information, I still have the same problem ....
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: V 3.225 - Unable to download information in French for the episodes of tv series   V 3.225 - Unable to download information in French for the episodes of tv series Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Definately a bug, looks like I forgot to save the TV Show language when using the new auto scraper setup, I'll fix it for the next build.

In the mean time, if you rescrape the show using the 'TV Show Selector' tab, selecting your chosen language then the language will be saved.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
keone
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: V 3.225 - Unable to download information in French for the episodes of tv series   V 3.225 - Unable to download information in French for the episodes of tv series Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:10 am

Great, it works using 'TV Show selector'. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down

V 3.225 - Unable to download information in French for the episodes of tv series
Page 1 of 1