Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

V3.237 Table View missing Outline & Year - FIXED!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

V3.237 Table View missing Outline & Year - FIXED! Empty
PostSubject: V3.237 Table View missing Outline & Year - FIXED!   V3.237 Table View missing Outline & Year - FIXED! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:29 am

In the Table view all my movies are listed with the relevant information except for the columns outline & year.

Only two movies have outline & year details, the rest are blank.

Is it possible that the outline field for a particular movies outline is stopping the rest being populated or something along those lines since on entering the table tab, its only the two very bottom movies that have all the details.

The next movie from the bottom is OLD DOGS. Its outline is...

Two friends and business partners find their lives turned upside down when strange circumstances lead to them being placed in the care of 7-year-old twins.

Ideas?

I also notice that changes to movies details on the Movie tab are not reflected on the table tab at this stage. Only after restarting does the table refresh.

After editing the outline of one movie that was showing, restarting MC, I now have 3 movies showing outline & year.

The two original plus OLD DOGS (the next movie in line).

Thanks

FIX
I noticed that when putting my mouse over the movie names the popup was showing the details as per usual, however the year section was blank for all those movies not showing in the table view. The odd thing is that the year was displayed in the list underneath.

Anyway I rebuilt my movies & all is fine - the outlines are working too!

Cheers
Back to top Go down

V3.237 Table View missing Outline & Year - FIXED!
Page 1 of 1