Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Media Companio shows multiple Episodes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
johnny_swindle
New User
New User

Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Media Companio shows multiple Episodes   Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:50 pm

I suddenly ran into this issue.....

I added new episodes to a TV show and I thought I select "Search for new episodes" but something went wrong. I am am seeing duplicates of each episode.

How do I remove the duplicates episodes?
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Media Companio shows multiple Episodes   Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:54 am

THe first thing to try is a rebuild, this will reenter the tv shows & episodes that have a nfo file created for them.

Give that a go & let us know if it has worked for you.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
johnny_swindle
New User
New User

PostSubject: Almost did the trick   Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:15 am

I did a rebuild and now I only have 1 episode that is a duplicate........not sure why, but I believe I can live that just one duplicate

StormyKnight wrote:
THe first thing to try is a rebuild, this will reenter the tv shows & episodes that have a nfo file created for them.

Give that a go & let us know if it has worked for you.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Media Companio shows multiple Episodes   Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:03 am

If you have a look in the folder of the duplicate you may find that you have 2 nfo's. Just delete one & then rebuild & all should be fine Smile
Back to top Go down
johnny_swindle
New User
New User

PostSubject: Found it........Thanks   Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:05 am

Found it...........thanks

Thanks to all who helped.

Johnny

StormyKnight wrote:
If you have a look in the folder of the duplicate you may find that you have 2 nfo's. Just delete one & then rebuild & all should be fine Smile
Back to top Go down
gztuitui

PostSubject:    Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:13 pm

If you have a look in the folder of the duplicate you may find that you have 2 nfo's. Just delete one & then rebuild & all should be fine
Pearl Bracelet
Back to top Go down
wedd123

PostSubject: for every one    Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:26 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Media Companio shows multiple Episodes   Media Companio shows multiple Episodes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Media Companio shows multiple Episodes
Page 1 of 1