Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Media Companion gen2 3.293

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ingeon

Media Companion gen2 3.293 Empty
PostSubject: Media Companion gen2 3.293   Media Companion gen2 3.293 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Running the missing episode checker with 'TV Shows' 'Search for Missing Episodes' it does not complete this operation as expected.
It`s as if something randomly interrupts the missing checker.
Using the TV Show Context Menu to scan only one shows missing episodes after using above I get this error
"This operation has already had OperationCompleted called on it and further calls are illegal"
Also while doing a missing episode search and clicking on 'Missing Episodes' Radio button
i get this error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

However if I delete the content in \Media Companion gen2 3.293\Settings and Check each individual show using the Context Menu for missing episodes it find everything nicely, just a slow process, which defeats the check all missing...

Upon first startup (after deleting old version & extracting new) Screen Layout still not right, although once changed it stays.

It`s also still only scraping Season actors but no Show actors (okay deleted & rescraped all my tvshow nfo`s and this came right)

I also discovered that once all the shows are scraped including the missing info then one can open 'moviecache.xml' & 'tvcache.xml'
in Microsoft Excel 2007 (and save as a xls/xlsx file) and have a complete tvshows&missing list (very big/full/messy list) and movies list (actually very usable once you chop some columns etc.).
I actually use Open Office 3.2.0 but sadly it does not open .xml in table form as with M$ office. (okay sometimes i`m a bit slow, "output movie list as html" has been right under my eyes, for how long Media Companion gen2 3.293 Icon_silent) (now i`ll just have to wait in anticipation for the TV show section expansion Media Companion gen2 3.293 Icon_bounce ) Still think it would be nice to make custom list like the display columns on 'Movies table', and save it as a mht (1 file) instead of an html (html with images folder = multiple files)
Back to top Go down

Media Companion gen2 3.293
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Bug Discussion-
Jump to: