Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
paperclip

Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily Empty
PostSubject: Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily   Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:43 pm

Hi

Is there an easy way to rescan all my TV shows and to replace the existing wide banners with poster style?
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily   Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:32 pm

The easiest way for lots of TV shows would probably be to delete the tvshow.nfo file and the offending banners.

Then goto the preferences screen, in the scraper you can select your default poster or banner preference, on save and exit you can again select your choice for each tvshow as it scrapes.

I may add the ability to rescrape all thumbs in the TV Show edit at some point in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
platus_mage
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily   Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:31 pm

This is along the same lines but for me I like to use wide show banners but poster season thumbs. Could an option like this be added? Right now I can only chose wide or poster for both and then manually change the wide banners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily   Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I replace all my wide banners (folder.jpg) with poster style easily
Page 1 of 1