Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org

Go down 
+2
wedd123
acruther
6 posters
AuthorMessage
acruther
New User
New User

No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org Empty
PostSubject: No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org   No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:29 pm

For some reason, my Media Companion no longer seems able to scrape movies reliably from themoviedb.org. I'm rarely getting fanart and posters often aren't showing up. I re-downloaded and set up Media Companion again to see if the exe had been corrupted, but no change.
Back to top Go down
wedd123

PostSubject: crystal bracelet   No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Johnson75

PostSubject: Re: No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org   No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:05 am

When you are your obsessed fans with lifestyle as well your obsessed fans with design, you will get driven so that you can pretty a person's marriage which includes a religious formal procedure with a smart wedding ceremony party. Nonetheless, it is advisable to set a field which includes a absolutely wonderful apparel for your personal terrific working day.
Scoop Wedding Dresses
Wedding Dresses 2011
Back to top Go down
guyonphone
New User
New User

PostSubject: I am having the same problem   No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Yes, I am having this same problem. Media companion is not automatically grabbing any fanart, from TMDB.com, (or other sites) I even had "during autoscrape, download fanart for movies" checked in the movie preferences for the first scrape.

I can however, click on a movie, then click on the fanart button, and manually select a fanart option from the list.
Obviously for a large library that is very time consuming.

I also tried, doing a batch rescrape, and choose the option "Attempt to locate and download fanart for movies that are missing a backdrop" It goes through my library very quickly and never pulls the fanart.

One last piece to the puzzle, If I am on the "main browser" screen, and I right click on the backdrop place holder for a movie, i get this error:
No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org Captur11

even though there is fanart there.
Back to top Go down
mprassel
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org   No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Same issue. This is the only thing holding me back from a completely automated scrape.
Back to top Go down
guyonphone
New User
New User

PostSubject: Issue appears to be fixed   No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:46 am

It looks like this problem has been fixed with 3.4.0.8

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meez10

PostSubject: Re: No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org   No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:36 pm

3.4.0.8? where do i get that version?

with 3.4.0.0, i'm also not getting scrapes for the rating tag for movies.
Back to top Go down
guyonphone
New User
New User

PostSubject: You can get it here   No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org   No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No longer scraping from the themoviedb.org
Page 1 of 1